Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
aka Elephant
250993 | Libra
CanningValeCollege
Currently stuck in Aus
Vision 500 Carrier ✚
Maybe Available
Email: ong_is_lame@hotmail.com
_______________________
loading info: past
History
+Min Xin Primary School
+YuNeng Primary School
+PSLE Aggregate Score of 226
+HaiSing Catholic School
+National Cadet Corps LAND unit
+Riverlife Church
+Hai Sing Cell
+Canning Vale College
Follow God's Lead
Grow Taller =P
Good Results?
Fly Back To Singapore Electric Guitar Freedom in Aussie Simple n Happy Life
A New Phone!
A More Tolerant Self Someone To Understand Me in Aussie The Thing Demanded From Santa
Star-Shaped Sunglasses ☆.☆
Someone that understands me [Jian]
New Bag [Zinc]
More paper
Multi-Colour pen set[Samantha]
Own Computer [Windows XP]
PSP
MP3
New Specs
_______________________
load info: type guide
codes:
about
credits
past
link
read
affiliates
wish
_______________________
load info: National Cadets Corp
3rd Sergeant Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
Specialist Camp: March 2008 Batch
HSC NCC LAND 2006 Batch
_______________________
load info: Suntec City Sky Garden
My favourite chillout spot in Singapore
Found it when I was eating Japanese Buffet at Suntec
_______________________
load info: Mocha Frappe
Mocha Frappe
from McDonalds
One of my favourite coffees =)
_______________________
load info: Eric Leow
My Bestie in the first two years of secondary school
We use to take bus to school together
Well, that din't stay long
After all
Social people cannot keep their friends for long
_______________________
load info: Edwin
Edwin Ong
Mr Blame himself
Always blame himself in weird situation
Apart from that, he is quite nice =)
I heard he is part of Haising cell now
Cell Member!
load info: Fish
Fiona Lim Wei
Classmate for sec one and two
only started talking to her in secondary three
pretty dumb and funny
Attached to my Bestie Toh now
_______________________
_______________________
load info: Renee
Renee Phee Huai Le
HaiSing Cell Member
Classmate for three years
It's intendedly Four
But I had to come to aussie
Very Cheerful friend =)
_______________________
load info: Marvin
Marvin Koh Si Tat
Classmate for 2 years
one of my closes friends
Though always thought as a immature lame kid,
he can be quite caring =)
_______________________
load info: Prefectorial Board
I joined the HSCS Prefectorial Board at secondary one
First camp of that year, I've already made a name for myself
The one who scold the Discipline Master " Bloody Hell"
The loud one
The fierce one
One year of hard work wasted as I got kicked out of it
I was involved in a quarrel with another prefect
Maybe the discipline master saw this as his only solution
many have tried to resolve our conflict anyway...
_______________________
load info: 1 + 2Express 6
HSC secondary one batch of 2006
The class known for it's team work
Proudly a member of this class
_______________________
load info: Jian Jun
Professor Puay Jian Jun
aka. MM, Xiao jian, Jian
More of an aquaintance in the early years of secondary school
slowly and gradually became good friends
His mind run on the same frequency as Me and Mr Tan PY
well, lets just say we think too much
_______________________
load info: Wei Yan
Tan Wei Yan
Mr Flirt alot
Used to hate his discriminating actions in secondary one
Became part of it in secondary two
_______________________
load info: Seetoh
Seetoh Kian Hoe
aka. GAY, Toh
Mr Girls-Fall-In-Love
center of attention of girls
well
always cool and calm
panics if he has to
Bestie =)
_______________________
load info: Yu Cheng
Lim Yu Cheng
One of the three prefects
(Me, Toh, and him)
He remained in prefects after Toh left and I was suspended
The rest are history
One of the most immature ones
_______________________
load info: RiverLife Church
member of RiverLife Church Singapore
under Hai Sing Cell
One of the little places where people cared
Megalife Camp
Grouping: Strato Errai
I heard the cell is pretty big now
_______________________
load info: Kimberly
Kimberly Ang Hui Shi
Chairman of class 1E6
Hyper and friendly girl
(not to mention crazy too)
Class of the Nuts
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Was hell bored during E Maths so I drew this =D
suddenly reminds me of class outings when we go out as a class and take pictures, go to K-Box and sorts dont have it here coz class is not definite
Hmm regarding the "I know who you are gonna ask to the ball!" thingy just to add on
"without the first question answered, why move to the second one?"
=D happy decoding
Advocate this morning was pretty alright
"Stare somemore I poke you eyes arr! =("
yea, the people who stares at me does it before advocate pppffftttt stupid year 10s....
Chem was up first got back the test I scored 78% hah! take that Naidu! I, a chemistry idiot, scored 78% by reading a textbook youFAIL
muahahaha
Went into Ionic Bonding today... learned it last year =.= then Naidu was like
"take those notes down" "dont want to" "*gives the WTF face*" "*ignores*"
^^
Econs was spent crapping with Nick, Taka and Wayne Mr Lang wasnt here supposed to do work
When the relieve teacher gave the instructions she accidentally said "arrr" which is asian-ly
yea, think she is a malay then we (Nick, Taka, Wayne and me) went like
"OOOoooo, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" and the teacher got pissed off
then when she asked who WeiXiang is she pronounced wrong since she could talk asian-ly expected her to know how to say my name properly but she didnt
so i raised my hand and asked her "Miss, Its me. Are you asian?" *gets the impression im trying to be racist* "DOES THAT MATTER?" "D= *silence*"
stupid teacher =.=
Recess = hide and music
After recess Wayne came over and punched me then i was like WTF? D=
then he said "fuck man, Nick put gum in my hair. Fuck you, you dint tell me" *punch*
then i was like super innocent? D=
when nick came I told him exactly what Wayne said
then this teacher in our classroom came rushing out and scold me
"I COULD HEAR EVERY SINGLE F-YOUs THAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!" then i was like super innocent again? i was just giving nick the message =.=
when she was leaving the classroom she smiled over and said "at least dont say it so loud" D= mood swings are creepy.... PMS maybe?
=S
E maths was spent doing the combo of Sets and Probability... learned last year =.=
so I was right to call Math 3A3B, E math =S Nick still took me as his punching bag
Annie suggested i buy him a pillow to he would stop punching me but he wont bring it to school =.= told that to him and he went "oooh, very close to her now ehh?" then i was like "O_o"
I sense jealousy^^ but nah, nothing special between us right Annie? =S
A Maths was spent learning/ doing longitude and latitude pretty ok...
Handphone went "bbbrrrr brrrrr" (Text message, in case u dunno) Was mum, she said my sis said i have to work today Cathy is sick =.=
Taught Gautam and Paeson Math during lunch
Physics was ok Robin moved in Paeson did something wrong with a flute and the whole class went giggling
sad part is i missed it was sleeping =.=
but to make claudius reach the extend of chasing him out not for misbehavior, but for a joke it should be pretty extreme ^^
Work was ok Talked quite alot with Jessica today since boss find me emo-ish and has depression
business was quite good end of the day boss told me Jessica talked too much ...
So does he want people to, or not to talk? hmmm
Still have english homework to do... then theres Physics essay
zZz its bad to be lazy =.=
This song pretty much explains why
"I told you, but didnt ask you"
My impression on you is still the same you know? time doesnt change a thing coz i dont believe in time
Coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss It was only a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed Now my stomach is sick And it's all in my head But she's touching his chest now He takes off her dress, now Let me go
'Cause I just can't look It's killing me And taking control
Jealousy Turning saints into the sea Turning through sick lullabies Choking on your alibis But it's just the price I pay Destiny is calling me Open up my eager eyes Cause I'm Mr. Brightside
I'm coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? (It was only a kiss) It was only a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed And my stomach is sick And it's all in my head But she's touching his chest now He takes off her dress now Let me go
'Cause I just can't look It's killing me And taking control
Jealousy Turning saints into the sea Swimming through sick lullabies Choking on your alibis But it's just the price I pay Destiny is calling me Open up my eager eyes Cause I'm Mr. Brightside