All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

City after school
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

School today was average
Had assembly in the morning
when my advocate class was moving in
this guy came running out with his hand over his mouth and...

PUKED when he was running
felt lucky I was quite some distance away
the "materials" that flew out hit a guy in the arm and he went "eeeeewwwwww"

pretty good entertainment early in the morning
^^

Chem was totally... RAWR
waste time again

Nick quarreled with Michael during econs
coz Nick and I usually take the back
and Michael came early and took it first
so nick was like "fuck off"
blab blah blah~~

recess - tried proving overlapping squares make a circle in the A Math room
gave up halfway

well, at least its better than being out in the open
and getting stare-d at for no apparent reason
HATE YOU ALL =.=

E Math was ookkk
still doing Indices
little problem explaining my working
Which Mr Scata says its wrong

but when he is going through the question
He did the exactly same thing as I did
=.=
Just that my method is different yah?

A Maths is all about 3D Trig
not bad
Talked to Paeson more than interacting with my pen

hmmm
Lunch = abit of library and my new hiding spot
since
-under table is tooo degrading (claims Amanda)
-Sitting on the table is too obvious
-Staircase are allowed
-Outside is too crowded and people keep stare-ing

went to the science area
you know, where there is this red bench
I hid behind it

ok, maybe not hide, just sat there
since teacher don't check there usually
hee hee^^

Physics was last
funny as usual...

nothing special about my life ehh?
thats why I did some stuff to make up the un-interesting-ness
~~





After soooo long of waiting


















TADA!~

Left Ear Pierced^^
I asked Jessie if it hurts, she was like, nodds her head
but it doesnt D=
Jessie lied to me D=



Went to Jay Jay's to buy skinny jeans too
with a belt of course^^



Doesnt look that bad does it?

Don't know why "SOMEONE" kept on saying that Im fat and it doesnt look good on me
D=

Hmm, Bought Bread, Bubble Tea and ate Subway before going home
Geez, Im still addicted to subway
I would be forever, I suppose^^

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket