All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Work Work and... Ice-Cream?!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have a very good boss
and im going to un-rant about it

(since rant is something like, complain. un-rant should be the opposite right? =P)

1)
even before I work with him
he has already accepted my request of working as a chef

2)
he never scold me when I do mistakes
eg
spill a cup of water over his table cloth =_=

3)
he asked to to take a rest when theres nothing to do
(sis says she don't get to rest in Taurus)

4)
we don't share a strict boss and worker relationship
sometimes its more of friend type

5)
he drives his workers home
despite the petrol cost is paid by him

6)
He plans everything ahead

7)
He lets cathy drive his car to work
as a practice for the license

8)
He is friendly to the customers
kind of, chats with 'em

9)
He bought me an ice-cream when he went to pay for the petrol
even though I said its ok, I don't want one

=D
when he is conversing with one of the customers yesterday
the customer asked if he is busy (i think)
he says,
" its ok, I can still handle"


then the customer said
"why not bring in more chefs"


then he said
"I'm training two now, heres one *points to me*"

=D =D



ohh
and a regular customer came today
few weeks ago boss told him I'm from singapore
he remember and introduced me to his mum when I served them food today
its good being singaporean ^^


______________________
Decided to check out on "All Time Low"

Let It Roll
All Time Low



The time on the clock reads half past four
I'm wide awake and thinking
With my pillow on the floor

That maybe I'm just wasting my time dreaming
In a harsh reality
I don't wanna wake up just to find out
I've been deceived

Let It Roll
Our time is fleeting
So we take control
From California to my home sweet home
Our days repeating like it's all we know
It's all we know

Out here the hills roll on for miles
The sun is like my own sense of direction
I'm always drawn to each horizon
When it's rising, when it sets
But all I can think about is sex
And playing one more game of six cup in the backyard at the wedge
I know I'll never die alone because of all of you

Let It Roll
Our time is fleeting
So we take control
From California to my home sweet home
Our days repeating like it's all we know
It's all we know
It's all we know

Take, take a breath
We've got all the time in the world
To get a grip on the fact that we don't last
But right now I wanna watch the tide roll in with my best friends

Let It Roll
Our time is fleeting
So we take control
From California
Let It Roll
Our time is fleeting
So we take control
From California to my home sweet home
Let it roll
It's all we know
It's all we know


All about friends^^

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket