All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today, I spend the first 10 hours sleeping
Today, I played around like an idiot with my brother
Today, I played Xbox360 to kill time because the internet was too slow
Today, I isolated my brother coz I was playing a Blood and Gore game
Today, my brother fell asleep on my mum's bed
Today, My dad picked up Cathy and my sis up from Taurus and sent them to work
Today, I went to work with my sis
Today, I had a busy time coz there was loads of order and a party
Today, Cathy joined in the party as it was organized by his dad
Today, My sis got told and pissed because of a misunderstanding
Today, there was loads of dishes to wash
Today, I cut a box full of chicken into slices
Today, I got the job of peeling too
Today, was obviously, fun
Today, an order of wanton was not picked up
Today, Boss said my sis and I could have the wanton
Today, Boss gave my sis and I a red packet each
Today, I dint get my salary, yet
Today, Boss didn't drive my sis and I home coz the party went for too long
Today, Cathy wrote Japanese words over my drawing
Today, I memorized the ingredients and procedure to cook fried rice
Today, I had a heavy dinner cause I was too hungry

OHHH
And Today,
someone made my phone vibrate inside my pocket
its the first time in seven months that happened ^^
(person's identity shall not be disclosed for personal privacy etc etc)

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket