All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

R.A.N.D.O.M.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009

I was soooo bored I got hooked up with manga
see, theres this "random" option in "OneManga" that jumps me to any random manga
and I came by this one

Bitter Virgin is categorized under...
Mature and Romance

Ohh and for sick pervs out there
Mature doesn't mean pornography
its just the terms used

coz it relates to childhood pregnancy etc
anyway

Its nice
unlike any typical "high school" love stories
it doesn't go straight to the point of " I love you" etc
No spoilers here
so read it yourself ^^


ohh and I finally believed Mr Puay
wasn't convinced when he told me short mangas are better than long ones
^^


"Click HERE FOR the LINK"

not too much eeky relationship stuff
more of how and why it starts ^^

ITS A MUST READ
says WeiXiang

heh^^



ohh, and its 12.31am now
although I've gone to work today
I'm still not sleeping

WHY?




























Because work was fun
yes, you dint hear wrongly...
FUN

Worked in Singapore Hawkers today
beside Taurus BBQ
the fun part is that theres endless things to do
not too much
not too little

this kind of sound weird but I would prefer a ongoing event than one that starts and stops and repeats etc.
=P

got a pay of $10/hour though
=P not exactly alot
compared to someone
hmph =_=



"ahh, the sky is sooo beautiful today ^^"
"O_O"
"I'm serious!!!"
"It's night time now, you know?"
"..."


Ohh geez, Nuffnang event is only for peeps who are over 18 years old
D=

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket