All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

post 210
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today was practically wasted on games
I woke up at 8 and played Fable : The Lost Chapters (PC)

GameSpot Score : 8.6
My Score : 9

Quite a good game
originally from Xbox, came up on PC too

funny how the people in that game talk
Imagine a MAJOR aussie slang (no offence) and a swedish english
D=

Got bored and changed to "Need For Speed: Pro Street"
^^
the cars in that game don't go as fast as the regular ones
that makes it stand out
more REALISTIC too

Gamespot Score: 7
My Score: 7.5

Played for a few hours and they said
"Total Carrier Completion = 4%"
D=




And
If anyone wanna get an XBOX360
dont get this f-ugly game

its total bullshit I tell you
unless you love repeating stuff over and over again

GameSpot score: 5.5
My Score: 0

Brother wants me to help him with the game just now

Brother: Kor Kor, Help me play one round
Me : Orh...
Brother: *suddenly got some stupid idea* 3 round can?
Me: *Points Middle finger*
Brother: *thought middle finger means 3* 3 arr?
Me: =_= arrghh... one lah!
Brother: ohh....



He didn't know about the middle finger
=_=


hmm....
come to think of it, I still have not done my Maths assignment
=_=
can't be bothered...
its not like the teacher could do anything if I don't hand it in
^^

Ohh ohh, I checked out a few vids on XBOX live
seems worth paying for it, if I would camp the console for days etc etc...

heres one of em
has a funny part too
at time "3.30"
Spartan Laser FTW^^


the guy in the first part plays like he can predict enemy movements...
did Knight give him wall hacks? =_=

second part, the one from game trailers...
that guy is f-ugly noob
disgusting....


Hmm...
Work tomorrow
11am - 2.30pm
6pm - 9.30 pm

2.30pm - 6 pm = waste time
dunno what to do

too troublesome to drive me home
then drive me back again
Karina said I could stop by at her house, since we are working on the same shifts
3 and a half hours...
GEEZ...


Working up on a plan
see, I came up with this superb theory

A person's character is unique
Multi-characters... more unique!

So I've decided to make a list of how to be how on which day
^^

-Moody Mondays
-Terrified Tuesdays
-Wary Wednesdays
-Terrible Thursdays
-F-ugly Fridays
-Sadistic Saturdays
-SHITTY Sundays!!!~~

^^
sounds good ehh?

ohh, and something for Twilight fans out there
~



Does he ever stop talking?

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket