All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Plan Change
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I actually said I would make a new skin ehh?
PLAN CHANGE =D

I've decided to upgrade this skin
since i can't be bothered wasting my time finding another good base

oh well.

Updates:

-Profile Division has a click-a-ble now. Features my history and some links
-Left Sidebar has a moving text now. Think its call maraque
-Family tree has bee made click-a-ble. And thus. Everyone's name has a small profile inside. includes a picture. (only those that I have)
-Links are now made click-a-ble too. under categories . click click
-Mouse has been made into a cross hair instead of "none". coz if its "none", you won't be able ot see what you are clicking
-Music playlist update : Nickleback's album Black Horse

Thats about it =S
the click-a-ble thingy is super tedious
one less div and it screws up the whole template T.T
oh well. the saved space pays off ^^

______________________
Brother just asked me something before he fell asleep
kind of questions me of how to explain it to him
I'm not really into the topic myself either....

"Kor Kor. Is there anyone thats going to bring us home?"
"Home?"
"Ya, back in singapore"
"... We aren't going back anymore. its err... good here too. don't think too much"
"ok =S"

...

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket