All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

One Piece
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yea, after a long while of manga reading
I finally complied some bits and pieces to show why
One Piece is funny

All credits to OneManga


That smoking guy and the girl are Marines
they have been chasing Luffy and his crew for a long time
straw hat dude = Luffy
guy beside him = one of him crewmates
^^
Luffy's conversation






Oh, and this is the character i find cute ^^

Tony Tony Chopper!

seriously, he hides behind a way in a totally different direction


Hmm
back to reality

Work yesterday was ok.
managed to do things without behind told
well, except for those that don't know how or what to do
coz the boss would always speak in canto
=(
yea, and there was a black out
and since telephones still work
orders still came in

can't delay too much
so boss took a candle
light it...










and cooked with that one candle light
D=
SUPER PRO

Work today got a bit bad...
boss started to tell me about the things inside the kitchen
wanted me to look around, get used to what is where
and help to refill necessary ingredients etc

got told
coz I did a good job washing the plates clean
just that its too slow.
He said its ok in Good Choice, coz its not busy
but if I work in some busy restaurant
I won't make it if I wash it too slow + clean

*imagines*
busy restaurants...
eekk

ohh
and Karina asked me to help out at "Singapore Hawkers" this sunday
maybe temporarily, maybe permanently
D=
if permanent... I would have two jobs! D=

die...

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket