All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Michi~ To You All~
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Tittle: Michi
By: Aluto
(Romaji mix english)


Daitai itsumo doori ni
Just like always,
Sono kado wo magareba
When I turn that corner,
Hitonami ni magire komi
I merge into a wave of people
Tokete kieite iku
And just disappear

Boku wa michi wo nakushi
I lose my way completely,
Kotoba sura nakushite shimau
And can find no words to say

Dakedo hitotsu dake wa
But only one thing
Nokotteta, nokotteta
Still remains, still remains
Kimi no koe ga
Your voice

Warau kao mo, okoru kao mo subete
Your laughing face, your angry face,
Boku wo arukaseru
Everything about you keeps me walking

Kumo ga kireta saki wo
Just look up,
Mitara kitto
To where the clouds start to break


Nee, wakaru deshou? (Nee, wakaru deshou?)
Hey, I think you know what I mean... (Hey, I think you know what I mean...)

Aimai ni ikiteite mo
I've lived vaguely too,
Kokoro ga mijuku demo
But my heart is immature
Sore de ii hora soko ni wa
Over there, look, in that place
Daiji na hito ga iru
Is the person who matters most

Kimi ga mayou no nara
If you should become confused,
Boku ga michishirube ni narou
I will become your guide
Ato wa shinjireba ii
If only you'll believe

Tashikameru sube wa motta
Making certain of its means,
Osore nai de
Without fearing

Hikari atsume sora ni hanatte iru
The light gathers, shooting across the sky
Kimi ni wakaru you ni
It understands you
Soshite ayumu michi wo
And the road on which you walk
Motto tera sou
Will just keep getting brighter

Doko made mo... (Doko made mo... x3)

Anywhere... (Anywhere...x3)


Kami・koe・kuchi・yubisaki he todoke
To where hair-voice-mouth-fingertip meet

Ima dake demo ii (Ima dake demo ii)

But it's still just as good... (But it's still just as good...)



I remember when Yu Cheng played this song is Aranda country club
we were playing dai dee. then Jian suddenly told me that
apart from being one of the ending songs for Naruto
this song is also quite meaningful

its kind of late searching it up now
but hey? better late than never ehh?



ANYWAY
work today was great
other than the fact that there is little customers
and the fridge isn't working


I tried my luck today and prepared the ingredients for fried rice
boss wasn't looking coz he was cooking
then I left it on the table
pretty sure he gave the "wtf" look when he saw it

then when its time to cook the fried rice
he just took it and added more ingredients before starting to cook again
D=
told me later that it wasn't wrong, but I took too little
^^

Work was with Andy today
not the one that left CVC, another Andy
Wasn't Cathy coz she's on holiday D=

overall is O.K.
^^


Valentine's Days coming
wonder if any event would happen in aussie
D=

Its on a SATURDAY
D= D=
and
=D =D

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket