Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
aka Elephant
250993 | Libra
CanningValeCollege
Currently stuck in Aus
Vision 500 Carrier ✚
Maybe Available
Email: ong_is_lame@hotmail.com
_______________________
loading info: past
History
+Min Xin Primary School
+YuNeng Primary School
+PSLE Aggregate Score of 226
+HaiSing Catholic School
+National Cadet Corps LAND unit
+Riverlife Church
+Hai Sing Cell
+Canning Vale College
Follow God's Lead
Grow Taller =P
Good Results?
Fly Back To Singapore Electric Guitar Freedom in Aussie Simple n Happy Life
A New Phone!
A More Tolerant Self Someone To Understand Me in Aussie The Thing Demanded From Santa
Star-Shaped Sunglasses ☆.☆
Someone that understands me [Jian]
New Bag [Zinc]
More paper
Multi-Colour pen set[Samantha]
Own Computer [Windows XP]
PSP
MP3
New Specs
_______________________
load info: type guide
codes:
about
credits
past
link
read
affiliates
wish
_______________________
load info: National Cadets Corp
3rd Sergeant Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
Specialist Camp: March 2008 Batch
HSC NCC LAND 2006 Batch
_______________________
load info: Suntec City Sky Garden
My favourite chillout spot in Singapore
Found it when I was eating Japanese Buffet at Suntec
_______________________
load info: Mocha Frappe
Mocha Frappe
from McDonalds
One of my favourite coffees =)
_______________________
load info: Eric Leow
My Bestie in the first two years of secondary school
We use to take bus to school together
Well, that din't stay long
After all
Social people cannot keep their friends for long
_______________________
load info: Edwin
Edwin Ong
Mr Blame himself
Always blame himself in weird situation
Apart from that, he is quite nice =)
I heard he is part of Haising cell now
Cell Member!
load info: Fish
Fiona Lim Wei
Classmate for sec one and two
only started talking to her in secondary three
pretty dumb and funny
Attached to my Bestie Toh now
_______________________
_______________________
load info: Renee
Renee Phee Huai Le
HaiSing Cell Member
Classmate for three years
It's intendedly Four
But I had to come to aussie
Very Cheerful friend =)
_______________________
load info: Marvin
Marvin Koh Si Tat
Classmate for 2 years
one of my closes friends
Though always thought as a immature lame kid,
he can be quite caring =)
_______________________
load info: Prefectorial Board
I joined the HSCS Prefectorial Board at secondary one
First camp of that year, I've already made a name for myself
The one who scold the Discipline Master " Bloody Hell"
The loud one
The fierce one
One year of hard work wasted as I got kicked out of it
I was involved in a quarrel with another prefect
Maybe the discipline master saw this as his only solution
many have tried to resolve our conflict anyway...
_______________________
load info: 1 + 2Express 6
HSC secondary one batch of 2006
The class known for it's team work
Proudly a member of this class
_______________________
load info: Jian Jun
Professor Puay Jian Jun
aka. MM, Xiao jian, Jian
More of an aquaintance in the early years of secondary school
slowly and gradually became good friends
His mind run on the same frequency as Me and Mr Tan PY
well, lets just say we think too much
_______________________
load info: Wei Yan
Tan Wei Yan
Mr Flirt alot
Used to hate his discriminating actions in secondary one
Became part of it in secondary two
_______________________
load info: Seetoh
Seetoh Kian Hoe
aka. GAY, Toh
Mr Girls-Fall-In-Love
center of attention of girls
well
always cool and calm
panics if he has to
Bestie =)
_______________________
load info: Yu Cheng
Lim Yu Cheng
One of the three prefects
(Me, Toh, and him)
He remained in prefects after Toh left and I was suspended
The rest are history
One of the most immature ones
_______________________
load info: RiverLife Church
member of RiverLife Church Singapore
under Hai Sing Cell
One of the little places where people cared
Megalife Camp
Grouping: Strato Errai
I heard the cell is pretty big now
_______________________
load info: Kimberly
Kimberly Ang Hui Shi
Chairman of class 1E6
Hyper and friendly girl
(not to mention crazy too)
Ice Skating D=
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I finally decided to play with my brother just now only for a moment. but he made it last for a minute why? He said that I'm an idiot coz the Bionicle I used to play with him won his Bionicle in a fight
i know eh? WHAT THE F...
-Interuption-
Family-guy is too long... Fuck is too vulgar (Not like Annie ^^ _|_ ) Funny is... weird Fabulous is worse... Frappe is LOVE! (wth?) Famous is old fashion Funky is Hippy-like Fish is... ehh, Not bad?
-Fin-
...ish!!!!
And speaking of which, i really wonder why my parents always find me gay when my lil brother is worse. he goes
"OOWWW. my leg is bleeding. Help me apply medication or put a plaster!!!!"
when that injury is a mere mosquito bite
weird people....
ANYWAY on to happy stuffs
went ice skating with my sis + my sis's friends (Cathy, Karina, Chen and Andy) yea. Met up at Murdoch Train Station and went to eat breakfast. Chen came abit later. Sister has been complaining about not wanting to go most probably coz she's sick
caught the train to Cockburn Central
-Interuption-
My sis says its pronounced as Co-VEN. But im pretty sure it says "Cock Burn" or rather, Lan Jiao BURN Dunno whats LanJiao? its Penis
-Fin-
missed the first 530 bus. so had to wait 20+ minutes for the other one D= bus trip there isn't exactly short either had Cathy and my sis going "Ehh, is it this stop?" "No, I don't think so lehh." "Think is the next one lah" "Yea"
finally found the right stop after a few moments walked for like... 1.5km? yea. until we reached the Ice skating place reached at about 12.30 and they open at 1 am. (still freezing the ice) so we went to the cafe and had a few games with poker cards
rented the skates and went to change at the bench their skates are like... SUPER STINKY D= can even smell it from my nose's height
Took my first step in when the ice is fully frozen kind of slippery at first. then i started to get use to it.
Abit of difference from roller blading. can actually slide easily coz its slippery? DUH yea, and that means turning has been made easier! =D
turn left = push regularly on left and push more on right turn right = push regularly on right and push more on left
=D I can even spin around people Super fun.
They had this game of "Tag" in between those who wish to participate would stand at one side of the ring Those who don't want to will go have a seat on the benches two taggers would stand in the middle then they would go over to the other side all at one go. taggers would try to catch. since the taggers are like, SUPER pro it was an easy job for them all but four other pros remained
super skillful and tricky. (Powder-ful!) With the slides and speed. WHOA
nice =D
anyone wanna go ice skate someday? ohh, right, sorry, forgot no one goes out here. =( soooooo not cool
(its a method used for the purpose not as what it seems. If you understand why I say that, you would actually find it crappy, lame, funny etc instead of racist =D )
Chen and Karina teamed up like a couple during the walk back^^ Cathy and Andy too. Me? I was stuck with my sis =S
Missed the bus there and someone decided to call TransPerth for the time of arrival of the next bus. (when we actually know what time the next one would come) They actually wanted Andy to do the talking but he gave up. left the phone on the ground and went off the phone has already got through everyone just sat/stood and stared at each other then I picked up the phone =_= "Hello, TransPerth" "Oh, Hi, I'm currently lost in a bus stop and I would like to know when the next bus would come?" "May I know your Bus stop number?" "2******" (forgot) "Are you at ****** street?" (forgot) "yes" "ok, make your way down the road and stop at bus stop 2******" (same Bus stop) "huh? I am at the bus stop. I only wanted to know the time of the next bus" *pause* "ohh oookkkk. Your next bus would be at 3.39pm" "alright, thanks, bye"
Good customer service ehh? asked me for the bus stop number and wanted me to walk to the same bus stop What The Fish?
When the bus came we got on board and after a few stops the bus uncle went down to bus to SMOKE wtf? stop everyone's time to smoke... whats with the services here?
took a short nap before reaching Cockburn Central Station Went off at Murdoch and went home on bus 206 with Chen the rest went to Bullcreek. sis and Karina had to work
. I shall grade today as "Fun" =D
ohh ohh I've decided to change the blogskin... have to find the expandable HTML script i lost first... =( super sad case...
*Promises to give a better skin than the current one*