All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I want a new phone please =D
Friday, January 30, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009

Yes
I WANT a new phone
This also means I'm not getting myself an electric guitar

Why?
Coz my current phone is semi-spoilt

-Down button is semi working
-Applications aren't working either

-MMS is not available

-cut and scratches all around



Heres a picture of my current phone

I'm aiming to get this
Sony Ericsson's W980

Optus sells it for $700-800+
eBay does it for $500+

waiting for my uncle to come back
he has an eBay account
Me = Too lazy to D.I.Y.

Anyway
This phone has:

-3.2Megapixel camera
-Currently Sony Ericsson's best audio system
-8GB internal memory, no extension available
(means theres no slot for memory cards)
-Slim!
-A few more



Tried my luck today
but the best phone I found in Livo is a LG Viewty
the one Samantha is having now


But its on Virgin's line
cost: $299

Got a haircut there too.
Bought 4 muffins from Nic
he gave them to me for $10
D=

I'm gonna return the discounted money when school reopens
just wait and see


Mum specially drove me to Carousel one hour before it close
took a look at the Optus store
all their prepaid phones are sold out
they have the W980 there
but yea, as I said, it cost-ed about $700-800+

Checked out "3"
found a phone that cost-ed just right for me
has the things I want too

Its the Nokia 6500 Slide

Other than its abruptly small memory stick
it has quite a few features

-3.2 Megapixel Camera
-Auto Focus + Flash Light
-Stainless steel casing
-Stereo Bluetooth
-A few more

BUT
they only have the Silver one
no Black

And I'm actually being picky here
for Silver looks really "o-biang"
(old fashion)

They say stock would come in about a week or two
and since my current SIM card still has value
Mum said I should use em up before changing
(Anyone wanna help me waste my credit? The one that Optus love, please? ^^)

That is where I came up to the conclusion of blogging
comments/recommendations?
Should I save up for the W980?
or just wait for the N6500 Slide?

__________________________

Work yesterday was fun
Business was average
Boss allowed my to help him prepare ingredients for fried rice
^^

I've earned up a total of AU$316 now
(taking away the spendings)

He'll give my sis my salary for the week this Saturday
and I would work for 3 days next week
That makes a "just nice" For the W980^^

On the way back
Boss said

B "Ahh, End of the day, Dinner is the best, Breakfast ain't important"
M "Huh? I remember my mum telling me breakfast is more important"
(as if I ever heed that advice anyway~)
B "Ahh, Correct lah, But I'm upside-down what"
M "O_O"
B "Upside-Down Man ^^"

ohh
and he took a different way home coz his friend came over to eat
and they don't know how to go home
since his friend's house is near to my house
he dropped me off first

Then he asked if I wanna buy Karina for AU$10
coz he is gonna sell her anyway

I said no
and Karina thought I found her too cheap
D=

on the contrary
I found her prettier that day
maybe because she ain't wearing specs
D=

find girls pretty...
geez, i must be having a fever


EDIT

Came across the runner up of the first Singapore idol
In Youtube

Sylvester Sim


Man, I remember when my sister was crazy over him

The winner is Taufik Batisah


can someone tell me whats so special about his voice?

anyway.... think I can find Sylvester's last song...
...
Nope...
D=

EDIT END

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket