All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I got a phone
Monday, January 19, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009

Woke up super early today
10pm D=

and of course, I'm super tired.
because my brother took my bed yesterday
leaving me only a quarter of the whole bed

he actually moved out yesterday
went back to his own room
and I was like
"FINALLY! PEACE!!"

then he came knock knock at 1am
saying he's afraid etc etc
so I let him sleep on my bed
=_=

super wrong decision
...



Anyway
went to the city with my sis
had our dad drive us to Bullcreek shopping mall and took a bus from there to Murdoch train station.
Saw Nick's sister, Marie's Sister and some girl on the bus

First mission in the city
buy a SIM card
sis made me buy from Optus
the regretted saying she should have brought me to buy from 3

kind of found having a phone redundant after that
coz its not like theres a lot of people having it here
nor is there much to say with quite a small amount of sms available


went to look at piercings after that
yea, I wanna get my left ear pierced.
hopefully that isn't the side that makes a guy gay?
O_O

kind of found it expensive
and the earrings aren't much of special
so my sis said she would bring me to pierce when we go back to singapore.

Hmm, bought bubble tea and shared with my sis
went to Woolworth and shopped for groceries
D=
bought this choco egg with MnMs inside
but it got SQUASHED D=


went to Northbridge to buy some drama CDs after that
got bored.
so we head back to the central side and decided to watch "7 Pounds" by Will Smith
had subway before that and saw the year 11 (2008) girl. the one who's mum gave me a haircut
my sources says she works in Livingston's subway
but saw her there, so was kind of surprised

stupid sources


ohh, and heres my sis~


7 Pounds was considered average
it's ending is good
but the way everything is progressed makes it kind of boring

since its a "tell you the truth in the end" type of movie
it should keep it's audience having a strong sense of suspense

but its not there
think I'll give it
6/10

=D
Went straight home after that and had some trouble with the SIM card activation
had some help too ( thanks to amanda)

Good bye singapore SIM card
Will miss ya

ohh, I took a prepaid plan with gives 300 minute free calls for a $30 recharge
25 cents per message

so I guess I'll only have 120 messages MAX
which is like...
one tenth of what I had last time
and that was the minimum, not the Max =_=

this is such a "SAD" case...
(not emotionally you dumbass)

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket