All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I got my salary. But I'm not happy
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Saturday, January 10, 2009

Samantha came knock knock today
We don't really talk much now, so its obvious she came with news
I told her I don't care
Yes, I don't care about who and whom
But I care about why and how...

STOP USING BOYS LIKE YOUR PEN REFILLS
they don't solve loneliness
you wanna get rid of that pain, find another way!
or you can simply live with it
I'm a living testimony, so if I can do it, why can't you?
If its really true, both the news and my image of it
then I'm sorry, This mess is partially my fault

I'm gonna prove to you that relationship...
is not the only way to solve loneliness.

or rather
relationship is not the way to ease "lust"
you are a bloody christian
u taught me to be one

and what are u showing the world now?
proudly come up with more than 3 boyfriends after "that"...
can even tell me...

...
tried talking to my... friends, i guess
heh...

"We are still good friends. we still gather and talk about our problems, share wins and woes..."
so.
I'm not a good friends I guess

"You know why Samantha remembers you? Coz she doens't have anymore friends to remember"
(I don't agree with this, but.. i used it)
"then if I say I only remember you, jason and samantha? What would you say?"
"this is superficial"

suddenly, i don't feel like going back to singapore anymore....

sheesh...
this post is suppose to be happy
I got my first salary!

and im bloody sulking over it
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket