All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Error, Bugs and Work
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Well, since today's post would include quite some screenshots
decided to post this too
had a teamviewer session with annie few days ago (was it afew days? lost count)
[yes, and credits to Shinju for introducing TV to me]

anyway, it was meant to fix her WMM error
and since my computer had some prob and didn't allow me to connect to her computer
I gave her the pass and she connected to mine.
which gave her partial control over my computer

did some face drawing instead
(top picture)
coz she dun wanna switch over
how nice =D

ohh ohh, and sarcasm is my second language. =D
_____________
To amanda:
From what I see
After clicking "Click for more"after clicking "history"
After clicking "Affiliates"
After clicking on the links category "singapore"
after clicking "family tree" and its two sub tabs
After clicking on the names in the subtab

No errors from what i see D=
_________________
Work today!

yes. I went to work today.
first timer^^

sis said I must gel up my hair
so I did and she commented that i look "pretty"
=_=

She also said Cathy would drive me there
which I didn't really listened until later on.....

Mum drove me to Cathy/Karina's house so that Boss/Alex can drive Cathy and me there
instead, Boss allowed Cathy to drive his car
I was like... OH SALMONS!
was quite a bumpy ride =P
Cathy has actually only got a L plate =P

*Drives*
*Oncoming traffic light*

*suppose to brake*

*kept going*

*got too close*

Boss/Alex: "Brake!"

*Jams brake*

*car halts*


D=
asked her about it later during work.
She said she did brake, just that no one felt it D=

Cathy did the introduction of how and what to do upon arrival

Chicken = CK
Fried Rice = F/R
etc etc

She took the first phone call and I watched
I took the second one and screwed it up...

"Hello, Good Choice"
"Hi, I would like to order a pickup please?"
"Okay, what do you want?"

"Special Family Combo B with .... SzeChuan Chicken.... two/to Lemon chicken. Another Family Combo B with.... SzeChuan Chicken...beef and oyster...."

*Cathy at the side whispering "TAKE THE NAME!!"* , i think

*Double checked the wrecked up list*

"ok, I would come to pick up at quater to seven"

"Errm, alright bye."

*Hangs up*


Cathy: "Oi!! You didn't take the name!"

Me: "D= ohh shit"


and i even screwed up the list
had many conclusions of what the exact order is
so we decided to make on Combo B with the Szechuan Chicken replaced as Lemon Chicken. Then when the customer come for the pickup, we'll double check.

Got super sad after that D=
screwed up the list on my try out day
Boss says its ok, for a first timer
just don't ever let me take the phone again D=

had two Dine Ins and Seven take aways in total
sis says business wasn't good =(
the food is really good though, what a pity

Chit-Chatt-ed alot with Cathy
coz its just too empty

thats about all of the interesting parts.
boss drove cathy home first, then me.

Sister came jumping into the living room asking hows work
gave a "cold" reply and made her jumpy mood change ^^

bathed, and tada
I'm here.

Anyway
Good Choice Chinese Food Restaurant is located at ForrestField
drew a map for anyone who wanna go (or rather, advertising)
super nice food =D


Come Try Someday
=D

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket