All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapters
Friday, January 16, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009

Some people uses a journal to mark a chapter of their life
some uses things that are special to them
etc etc

Mine are songs

yea yea
I know
another not so emotional - emotional post
memories etc etc
whatever right?
just click on that red button on the top right corner of your screen if you don't wanna read

















OK
for those that want to read
I'm just gonna put a few. coz if I put every singe one of them
this post will never end D=

(Oh and I'm using youtube. other hosting servers may make restrictions to un-released songs etc)

The first song~


This reminds me of the first music project I ever did
super awkward. coz we had to sing a song.
that was in, secondary one (Year 8, 13 years old)
XD

Second song~


This song reminds me of Jasmine Lee
why? coz its a completely random song
I haven't even heard of the singer

*flashback*

Looked at jasmine's personal message - Some songs I've never heard of before
So I asked her
"Whats the songs you are listening to? Never heard them before."
"*Tells me the song name*"
"Why do you listen to them?"
"UNIQUE"

Yea, the conversation is something like that
don't really remember

But the word UNIQUE is fully remembered =D
changed a bit of my impression towards music

Should be in Secondary 2 (Year 9)
forgot when she came creeping up at me in Century Square's arcade
ohh, and that how I got to know her

weird way ehh?

Third song~




This song reminds me of going home from school
back in singapore of course

sitting on the double-decked bus number 17
usual spot, the back of the second floor
where its usually darker and nicer to sleep ^^

well, sometimes with Eric sitting beside me too
=(

that is when I'm in Secondary 2 (Year 9)

Fourth Song



This song reminds me of the "band period"
its actually when I joined JK's band as a Bassist
=P

It happened this year
few weeks before I came to aussie

Its disbanded now though...
so its gonna be hard fulfilling a promise I made
*hints to the fifth song*


Fifth Song
And its the last one though



This is the song I promised Samantha I would perform
=P
not easy ehh...
anyway, I didn't forget
that is, if you still read this blog
=_=


So... yea
this is the chapter markers of my life
Whats yours?

ohh ohh
I made this post not coz i got emotional again
just bored and nothing to type about
D=


~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket