Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
aka Elephant
250993 | Libra
CanningValeCollege
Currently stuck in Aus
Vision 500 Carrier ✚
Maybe Available
Email: ong_is_lame@hotmail.com
_______________________
loading info: past
History
+Min Xin Primary School
+YuNeng Primary School
+PSLE Aggregate Score of 226
+HaiSing Catholic School
+National Cadet Corps LAND unit
+Riverlife Church
+Hai Sing Cell
+Canning Vale College
Follow God's Lead
Grow Taller =P
Good Results?
Fly Back To Singapore Electric Guitar Freedom in Aussie Simple n Happy Life
A New Phone!
A More Tolerant Self Someone To Understand Me in Aussie The Thing Demanded From Santa
Star-Shaped Sunglasses ☆.☆
Someone that understands me [Jian]
New Bag [Zinc]
More paper
Multi-Colour pen set[Samantha]
Own Computer [Windows XP]
PSP
MP3
New Specs
_______________________
load info: type guide
codes:
about
credits
past
link
read
affiliates
wish
_______________________
load info: National Cadets Corp
3rd Sergeant Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
Specialist Camp: March 2008 Batch
HSC NCC LAND 2006 Batch
_______________________
load info: Suntec City Sky Garden
My favourite chillout spot in Singapore
Found it when I was eating Japanese Buffet at Suntec
_______________________
load info: Mocha Frappe
Mocha Frappe
from McDonalds
One of my favourite coffees =)
_______________________
load info: Eric Leow
My Bestie in the first two years of secondary school
We use to take bus to school together
Well, that din't stay long
After all
Social people cannot keep their friends for long
_______________________
load info: Edwin
Edwin Ong
Mr Blame himself
Always blame himself in weird situation
Apart from that, he is quite nice =)
I heard he is part of Haising cell now
Cell Member!
load info: Fish
Fiona Lim Wei
Classmate for sec one and two
only started talking to her in secondary three
pretty dumb and funny
Attached to my Bestie Toh now
_______________________
_______________________
load info: Renee
Renee Phee Huai Le
HaiSing Cell Member
Classmate for three years
It's intendedly Four
But I had to come to aussie
Very Cheerful friend =)
_______________________
load info: Marvin
Marvin Koh Si Tat
Classmate for 2 years
one of my closes friends
Though always thought as a immature lame kid,
he can be quite caring =)
_______________________
load info: Prefectorial Board
I joined the HSCS Prefectorial Board at secondary one
First camp of that year, I've already made a name for myself
The one who scold the Discipline Master " Bloody Hell"
The loud one
The fierce one
One year of hard work wasted as I got kicked out of it
I was involved in a quarrel with another prefect
Maybe the discipline master saw this as his only solution
many have tried to resolve our conflict anyway...
_______________________
load info: 1 + 2Express 6
HSC secondary one batch of 2006
The class known for it's team work
Proudly a member of this class
_______________________
load info: Jian Jun
Professor Puay Jian Jun
aka. MM, Xiao jian, Jian
More of an aquaintance in the early years of secondary school
slowly and gradually became good friends
His mind run on the same frequency as Me and Mr Tan PY
well, lets just say we think too much
_______________________
load info: Wei Yan
Tan Wei Yan
Mr Flirt alot
Used to hate his discriminating actions in secondary one
Became part of it in secondary two
_______________________
load info: Seetoh
Seetoh Kian Hoe
aka. GAY, Toh
Mr Girls-Fall-In-Love
center of attention of girls
well
always cool and calm
panics if he has to
Bestie =)
_______________________
load info: Yu Cheng
Lim Yu Cheng
One of the three prefects
(Me, Toh, and him)
He remained in prefects after Toh left and I was suspended
The rest are history
One of the most immature ones
_______________________
load info: RiverLife Church
member of RiverLife Church Singapore
under Hai Sing Cell
One of the little places where people cared
Megalife Camp
Grouping: Strato Errai
I heard the cell is pretty big now
_______________________
load info: Kimberly
Kimberly Ang Hui Shi
Chairman of class 1E6
Hyper and friendly girl
(not to mention crazy too)
New year Stuff
Friday, January 2, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
Firstly... i have decided on a new, new year resolution!
Yes, I wanna stand on that stage its gonna take a few years for that to happen though think under the category of "Never Been To Riverlife" only Amanda know where that is Shes also the first one to now about this new resolution
heeh, so lucky ehh? Muahahahaha (diao =.=)
Anyway... I think I just broke the promise of "no more drawings" =S nvm
[EDIT] My Brother just said "Cool, Well Done Well Done, 很美很美" to my drawing =D [/Edit]
_______________________
2 Jan 2009
Went to a swimming complex in Riverton kind of... Small they have the current river too but its super mini about... 10m in length? (Jurong has a length of over 200m)
They have a slide too (Jurong has 3!)
Their deep pool is 1.5m deep sis could hardly stand in it XD
Everything was ok only that... when my sis and I went to the deep pool we decided to swim across 3/4 across and I see an asian couple about 17-20 bah... above the water they look like they are fine but you have to go under water to swim right? and thats what I did swim and look under water...
and i saw super WRONG things arr "burn" my eyes... "SEE NO EVIL!!!"
super sick people doing such things in a public swimming pool! eekkkk
I mean, if I have a girlfriend,I would pick an "appropriate" place for such things lah not in a PUBLIC swimming pool right?
wanna get intimidate also not like that right? disgusting people...
_______________________
1 Jan 2009
Interesting part of the day started at my sister's friend, Cathy's house Went there and wait i played with poker cards in a very... unique way while waiting Some guy drove us there could tell from the driving that the guy likes speed
Gas pedal loads - BRAKE>>>>>> - Gas Pedal LOADS again -BRAKKKEEEE
D= Went for dinner at the restaurant where my sister works also might be where I'll be working soon (Not Taurus)
People that went are My Sis, Karina, Cathy, Cathy/Karina's Dad, Andy (not the Andy i know), the Male Driver, The boss and Me
their Asian food super nice lo started with chilli prawn noodles then theres fried vegetables... Fried fish loads =D
Had to clear off a few phone calls too Goes
"ring ring" "Hello?" "Hi may I order a take away please?" "Sorry We're closed today" "Oh, ok, thanks, bye"
But it wasn't all that well My first go was super awkward
"Err, Hello?" "Oh, Hi, I would like a blah blah blah" *Was thinking of how to interrupt to say "we're closed"* *he finishes his order* "err, sorry, we're closed" *Tone changes* "ohh, ok, tha~" "Please call back tommorow" "~nks, bye"
D= that is super shit...
while eating the boss says if I wanna get a job in Aussie I should get my fringe shortened D=
= Chops In=
My Ideal Hairstyle: Why would i want it longer? So when i wanna make it short ill clip up the fringe and use the middle long layer to cover the clip up this makes my hairstyle switchable! =D
this advertisement is brought to you by the state government of WA etc etc (i got that off the TV)
=Chops Out=
yea, so how am I gonna cut it shorter D= sis says I should just gel it up
Went to play at Boss's house after that Sat on his car on the way there
found that it was too quiet (Not like I've ever found anything too quiet in school ehh?) so I asked (in Chinese of course)
"So how should i call you?" "Alex" *Bummers* "ok" "I haven't got the schedule for your job tryout, I'll tell your sister the date when she works on Saturday" "ok" *Silence for a few moments* "Just asking, If i get the job... Can i learn from you? as a chef?" "Hmm, We'll take it slow. First dish washing, then maybe cut veges and I'll see if I could start teaching you" "=D"
Super happy! reasons being The generation of this world is changing by the time I become an adult the married males have to be the housewife sometimes so being able to cook is a good thing! =D
so... who wanna marry me? *PUKE*
watched a bit of canto TV when we reached there then half of us play Mahjong other half played Dai dee
I'm on the daidee side of course we were give $2 each on the start of the game every time a game ends the biggest loser will have to give the winner 30 cents the second from the last would have to give 20 cents Smallest loser will give 10 cents
if anyone hasn't put any card when the game ends he/she has to give 50 cents If anyone has more than 10 cards when the games ends that would mean 40 cents
first person who hasn't got any money left loses losers drink 2 BIG cup of plain water
we teamed up against Karina first =D She had to drink two BIG cups next up was Me They ran out of water so I only drank one BIG cup =D
Played PSP for abit and went home after that Karina/Cathy's dad sent me and my sis home and since i din't know the way home I sat in the back with Karina and Cathy (Karina beside me) dint make it obvious... but I was actually sticking ON the car door not that i have girl-phobia just dun wanna sit too close D=
yea, went home and bathed and slept
tada. thats my first day of 2009 GONE~ =D
Ohh, and i had difficulties listening to them talk coz its mostly in Cantonese D= I need some teach me Cantonese D= Amanda says Annie can speak fluent Cantonese D= Teach me!!! D=