Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
aka Elephant
250993 | Libra
CanningValeCollege
Currently stuck in Aus
Vision 500 Carrier ✚
Maybe Available
Email: ong_is_lame@hotmail.com
_______________________
loading info: past
History
+Min Xin Primary School
+YuNeng Primary School
+PSLE Aggregate Score of 226
+HaiSing Catholic School
+National Cadet Corps LAND unit
+Riverlife Church
+Hai Sing Cell
+Canning Vale College
Follow God's Lead
Grow Taller =P
Good Results?
Fly Back To Singapore Electric Guitar Freedom in Aussie Simple n Happy Life
A New Phone!
A More Tolerant Self Someone To Understand Me in Aussie The Thing Demanded From Santa
Star-Shaped Sunglasses ☆.☆
Someone that understands me [Jian]
New Bag [Zinc]
More paper
Multi-Colour pen set[Samantha]
Own Computer [Windows XP]
PSP
MP3
New Specs
_______________________
load info: type guide
codes:
about
credits
past
link
read
affiliates
wish
_______________________
load info: National Cadets Corp
3rd Sergeant Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
Specialist Camp: March 2008 Batch
HSC NCC LAND 2006 Batch
_______________________
load info: Suntec City Sky Garden
My favourite chillout spot in Singapore
Found it when I was eating Japanese Buffet at Suntec
_______________________
load info: Mocha Frappe
Mocha Frappe
from McDonalds
One of my favourite coffees =)
_______________________
load info: Eric Leow
My Bestie in the first two years of secondary school
We use to take bus to school together
Well, that din't stay long
After all
Social people cannot keep their friends for long
_______________________
load info: Edwin
Edwin Ong
Mr Blame himself
Always blame himself in weird situation
Apart from that, he is quite nice =)
I heard he is part of Haising cell now
Cell Member!
load info: Fish
Fiona Lim Wei
Classmate for sec one and two
only started talking to her in secondary three
pretty dumb and funny
Attached to my Bestie Toh now
_______________________
_______________________
load info: Renee
Renee Phee Huai Le
HaiSing Cell Member
Classmate for three years
It's intendedly Four
But I had to come to aussie
Very Cheerful friend =)
_______________________
load info: Marvin
Marvin Koh Si Tat
Classmate for 2 years
one of my closes friends
Though always thought as a immature lame kid,
he can be quite caring =)
_______________________
load info: Prefectorial Board
I joined the HSCS Prefectorial Board at secondary one
First camp of that year, I've already made a name for myself
The one who scold the Discipline Master " Bloody Hell"
The loud one
The fierce one
One year of hard work wasted as I got kicked out of it
I was involved in a quarrel with another prefect
Maybe the discipline master saw this as his only solution
many have tried to resolve our conflict anyway...
_______________________
load info: 1 + 2Express 6
HSC secondary one batch of 2006
The class known for it's team work
Proudly a member of this class
_______________________
load info: Jian Jun
Professor Puay Jian Jun
aka. MM, Xiao jian, Jian
More of an aquaintance in the early years of secondary school
slowly and gradually became good friends
His mind run on the same frequency as Me and Mr Tan PY
well, lets just say we think too much
_______________________
load info: Wei Yan
Tan Wei Yan
Mr Flirt alot
Used to hate his discriminating actions in secondary one
Became part of it in secondary two
_______________________
load info: Seetoh
Seetoh Kian Hoe
aka. GAY, Toh
Mr Girls-Fall-In-Love
center of attention of girls
well
always cool and calm
panics if he has to
Bestie =)
_______________________
load info: Yu Cheng
Lim Yu Cheng
One of the three prefects
(Me, Toh, and him)
He remained in prefects after Toh left and I was suspended
The rest are history
One of the most immature ones
_______________________
load info: RiverLife Church
member of RiverLife Church Singapore
under Hai Sing Cell
One of the little places where people cared
Megalife Camp
Grouping: Strato Errai
I heard the cell is pretty big now
_______________________
load info: Kimberly
Kimberly Ang Hui Shi
Chairman of class 1E6
Hyper and friendly girl
(not to mention crazy too)
Pre-New Year
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2Am i actually woke up at 2am O_O weird...
had a pretty stupid conversation with my mum when she wanted me to sleep at 11.30 "Ehh, go to sleep already" "huh? aren't we counting down?" "hello uncle? its the 30th of December. Public holiday is on Thursday, not tomorrow" "O_O (shinju wanted me to count down with her), Got 31st in this month arr?" "*rolls eyes at my retarded-ness*"
(she only remember the dates coz of the public holidays)
=( how stupid can boys get ehh? (as sharon said) Maybe its just me...
___________________
*walks like any usual day in the tropical heat* "ehh, whats your new year resolution gonna be?" "huh?" "new year resolution" "Whats that?" "errrm, like... you know. those resolution u make at every new year?" "never heard of em *blush*" "kee kee =)"
yea,I actually still remember the conversation? you asked me to make one last year dint do so... well, still can make it up this year... Therefore:
WEI XIANG'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTION FOR YEAR 2009 (i like big fonts =Dnot really D=)
Hmm... I'll start with character~ since I'm living such a regular life now and im fine with it~
Maybe i should remain as i am yea =D as boring, geeky, idiotic, slow, asian (wtf?), ugly, fat, lame, of no help etc etc =D I'm made this way after all shouldn't really go against my favourite quote
Hmm should work hard on getting a job/working if i have any too or else I wont have $$ no $$ = no clothes D= no $$ = no chicks who needs em anyway? *pokes to the starting conversation* no $ = no freedom no $ = parents think they can throw their ass around (i learn the word "chick" from Taka =D)
Should start getting serious with school work too I'm losing out by a hell lot compared to singapore D= and Shinju wants me to teach her maths! D=
hmmm, lets see Attitude wise should be more courteous yea
When its Christmas I should say "Merry Christmas!" When some passed away and I attend the funeral I should say "and a Happy new yea... I'm so sorry for you"
not that hard eh...
Achievement wise Should get myself an electric guitar with my OWN MONEY (only after i start to work)
Should overcome the fear for spiders D= Should go back to Singapore and say "Fuck You" to Stanley Gng (Seetoh's waiting for this one) Should surprise people when I go back highly doubt they even would even recognize me as Jian says... people change and I did
no longer the socialising Ong Wei Xiang anymore I'm the opposite of it now (Terms and Condition applied) yea, should get used to who I am now
Should start to like my brother (ohh geez) Should start to find songs to play with the guitar or find a new hobby (as Annie said) Should stop/start acting dumb Should try to be abit of helpful (starting small eh?) Should stop being so hate-able Should get back to Riverlife someday Should give up on joining any worship team in aussie Should make a difference somehow Should stop/start acting friendly Should see what else I can learn being as I am Should start thinking of more resolutions instead of getting distracted Should stop using Should
=S make a difference ehh? looks like nick wasn't alone wait... he wasn't alone at all in the first place
___________________
"Think Im finally starting to know why you were so silent last time" "Really? *unconvinced* " "Yea. its exactly the same here." "Understandable" *goes into topics of human behavior and impressions*
Seriously, if you are reading this. I think I know why you were self-keeping throughout the whole of the 2.5 years i know you. Always bored, uninterested and hard to entertain. feeling left out or "not belonged". Having friends inviting you to mass conversations and talk about an outing at Sentosa. Hey? I'm in aussie. No Sentosa here. Maybe they don't know, Maybe I didn't know. But I do now. This generation's different ehh? Yea, i do agree the previous generation is better and stuff. But what makes you think that only this generation is shit? Ever heard of the "downwards spiral of sin?". yea. No offence. But the next generation would be worse. sheesh...
Happy New Year in Advance to you Mr Puay
___________________
Kind of used loads of D= and =D suddenly felt like it ~Ale Ele