All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

In My Point Of View
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Its Christmas Eve!
zZz
One last day ehh...
geez

Ever considered why the earpieces are always in my ears?
tada~

Table:
Songs
Message
____________
最长的电影~
[The Longest Movie]
周杰伦

要我怎么记得
记得你叫我忘了吧...
How do you expect me to remember
To remember you asked me to forget...
____________
Untittled~
Simple Plan

Im Fading Away
Im Sick of This Life
I just want to Scream
How could this happen to me?
____________
被你爱过我很快乐~
[I'm happy to be loved by you]
卓文萱

被你爱过我真的很快乐
被你爱过我更懂幸福了
I'm really happy to be loved by you
Being Loved by you, i understood more of happiness
____________
Photograph~
Nickleback

It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye.
____________
倒带~
蔡依林

一个人假日发呆 找不到人陪我看海 
我在幸福的门外 却一直都进不来 
Daydreaming alone during the holidays
cant find anyone to watch the sea with me
Im outside the door of happiness
but i cant go in
____________
It Ends Tonight~
The All-American Rejects

The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
____________
Six Foot Under The Star~
All Time Low

I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth you time
____________
I Hate This Song~
Secondhand Serenade

Drown your fears with me
I'm feeling real sorry
Your glossy eyes don't need
The sadness they have seen


=LOLs=
Until sundayChristmas I'll be waiting for an answer
I guess that yesterday's not good enough for you,I have been rude to you
You know that I hate this song,
You know that I hate this song
Because it was written for you
(Im Serious)

____________
Lydia~
F.I.R.

他走了带不走
你的天堂
He cant take away your heaven when he leaves you

This songs is ♥
___________
Believe~
YellowCard

(this songs is really nice, so ill put the whole thing here XD)

Think about the love inside the strength of heart
Think about the heroes saving life in the dark
Climbing higher through the fire, time was running out
Never knowing you weren't going to be coming down alive
But you still came back for me
You were strong and you believed

Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Be strong. Believe.
Be strong. Believe.

Think about the chance I never had to say
Thank you for giving up your life that day
Never fearing, only hearing voices calling out
Let it all go, the life that you know, just to bring it down alive
And you still came back for me
You were strong and you believed

Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Be strong. Believe.

(Again today, we take into our hearts and minds those who perished on this site one year ago, and also those who came to toil in the rubble to bring order out of chaos, to help us make sense of our despair)

Wanna hold my wife when I get home
Wanna tell the kids they'll never know how much I love to see them smile
Wanna make a change or two right now
Wanna live a life like you somehow
Wanna make your sacrifice worthwhile

Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Be strong. Believe.

Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Be strong. Believe.

Think about the love inside the strength of heart
Think about the heroes saving life in the dark
Think about the chance I never had to say
Thank you for giving up your life that day

(The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here)


____________
Nobody's Home~
Avril Lavinge

Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
That's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

(speaks for two people ehh?)
____________
天空~
Sky
蔡依林

只能用笑容
期待着雨过天晴的彩虹
I can only smile
and wait for a rainbow after this rain
____________
Home~
Chris Daughtry

(I'll happily sing this to myself if I get to go back to singapore T.T)

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.


____________
失忆~
Memory loss?
张韶涵

习惯慢慢失忆
这样就能转移自己
Im used to forget slowly...
*cant be translated*

beyond my abilities ok? T.T
____________
Way Away~
Yellowcard

[This songs for my parents
I guess
kind of sad to see such things ehh?
but its true...
I wonder whos ever hated his/her parents in aussie eh?
I meant, seriously HATE btw. no shits]


I think I'm breaking out
I'm gonna leave you now
Theres nothing for me here, it's all the same
And even though I know
That everything might go
Go downhill from here, I'm not afraid

Way away away from here I'll be
Way away away so you can see
How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not believe)
Feels to be alone and not believe anything

You can't stop me now
You can't hold me down
You can't keep me here, I'm on my way
I've made it this far now
And I'm not burning out
No matter what you say, I'm not afraid

Way away away from here I'll be
Way away away so you can see
How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not believe)
Feels to be alone and not believe anything


Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me)
Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering)
Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words)
This is how it feels to not believe

Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me)
Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering)
Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words)
This is how it feels to not believe

Way away away from here I'll be
Way away away so you can see
How it feels to be alone and not believe (feels to be alone and not believe)
Feels to be alone and not believe anything

____________

Explains much ehh?
these are good songs btw XD
all rock, no metal, no technos, sorry

Oh Well
cant play PW coz Shinju would get angry
guess im left with sleeping
=_=

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket