All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The GreatMajor Depression
Monday, December 8, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008

Had to wake up at 6am today
>.>
auntie's gonna pick my brother up at 7.30
explains pretty much of why i slept ALOT in school today

had to walk to school
met up with Ross on the way
Claudius was late as usual, for advocate
SoSe is about law, booorrring
recess is in the music room
english is wasting time
ICT is wasting time
lunch is wasting time
music is DEFINITELY wasting time
music compiling turned out to be a big gossip session
as usual >.>
Maths is about revision
Sin, Cos n Tan
>.<

as said in the tittle
was Greatlymajorly depressed
more than one incident though...
oh well

ive officially labeled myself dumb
so... yea
took the first step by drawing a pictured illustration of

Chicken + Flour + Boiling Oil = Chicken Neh Nehs

=P
Chicken Neh Nehs means Chicken Breast
also refered to "Chicken Nuggets" in my term
credittos to Renee for e invention
but fact is...
Chicken Neh Nehs contains more than 50% corn
so its not really, fully Neh Nehs
=P

I suck at music
coz Paeson beats me
I suck at Art
coz **** beat me
I suck at Studies
coz Cassiie... wait, coz ALOT of people beat me
(including singapore ehh?)
I suck in getting new clothes now
coz i cant get em
I suck at eating
coz my dad eats faster
I suck at acting entertained
coz im not
I suck at everything
coz i do
I suck at sucking...
coz i just do too
>.>

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket