All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Apple Effect Returns
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

bye 2008
hello dreadful memories...


Happy New Year To All
=D

*Sparkles Sparkles*
("whatever... =.=')
I shall not tag/msn anyone for different countries have different time =(
wish I still had the option of SMS =(

eg. of different time
Ohh
And I'm actually very happy
coz someone said she missed me in her new year post =(
miss you too
_____________

2 years ago
Kaiping: Why is your face always so RED?!?!
Me: Err, I ate too much apple. I like apple =D and ta-da, Apple Effect
Kaiping: *laughs* (always laughing =_=)


Last Year
Woah, why is your face soo red?
Cell outing ♥. Sun burn =D


Today
Why is you face so red?!
dunno

must be sunburn!


T_T
yea, my face is like an apple now
apart from those unripe ones...
im talking about fully ripe apples!
RED

why?
coz I went to the beach (Moore River) with my family today
and for the first time since the last cell outing
I went for a dip =D

not bad...
other than the seaweed/salty water
everything was ok.

went kayaking after that
teamed up with my sis and we could actually defeat the two three people team
Girl Guides and N.C.C. land POWER!!! XD
Bathed after kayaking
Koala bear was next up on that list
managed to get some sleep on the car trips
I've only slept for 2 hours after all
=O

actually we wanted to have dinner at Utopia
but some people said it might be toooooo crowded
so we had maggie mee at home instead =(

"GPS : Destination - Home . Distance - 157 km"

I shall let the remaining of this post be pictorial
has been long since I made a picture post ehh? =D

Photobucket
Photobucket
On the way there~

Photobucket
Miss the EXIT!!!! not.

Photobucket
I poked the cars butt =D

Photobucket
Dint know my finger's that tall

Photobucket
Super SAD face by my sis
(not emotional sad, noobies)

Photobucket
Signboard~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Scenery changes super fast

Photobucket
Kangarooooo

Photobucket
Photobucket
I see it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The River!


Photobucket
Our tent
(took us 2 mins to set up up)
NCC and Girl Guides POWER again =D

Photobucket
Uncle's tent
God knows how long they took =P


Photobucket
Photobucket
Super big waves
first they bang into u, pushing u back
then they pull the sand and you down
nice =D

Now i know why Gwen loves the beach =)

Photobucket
Kayaking Team 1

Photobucket
Team 2

Photobucket
Team 3

kia kia, team 1 owns all

Photobucket
Photobucket
Road trip 2

Photobucket
Piggies

Photobucket
some reserve
nice looking grass ehh?
its actually a minefield full of kangaroo shit@!~

Photobucket
Culprit!

Photobucket
Sister acting cute

Photobucket
Suddenly thought of taking this pic
the sun's reflection makes it special

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Koala bears!!

even did some poses for us to take picture
=D

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket