All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Umbrella
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I would be the umbrella if you would be the girl

Ok, i had two good friends
yea
one left me hanging in the sky, pondering what she said
while the other wants me to just confess

can anyone just make this easier!!!
YES, i wanna tell her, but i dun want to tell her either!!!
well, if u know who u are, the drawing above is for u

Will u give me "silent treatment" if i were to tell you
will it turn out well
will i have to buy insurance?
D=

I WANT TO TELL YOU YES
NOT NO!! DONT GET EMO ANYMORE
(IF u are getting anywhere near there)
[I said IF]

argh...
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket