All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Idiot Fishy
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mini- Rectangular prawn crackers!
my favoured snack during chinese new year!
that is, of course, in singapore

Curry BeeHoon~
My dad cooked this for dinner
yay, now i dun have to sulk about cassiie having hokkien mee and i dont!
XD

Sister dint come home yesterday
she is suppose to be home early, not playing till forget to go home
even till now, shes not back yet. when is she gonna come back...
bloody wasted my time waiting for her to come back last night
until 3AM!

zZz, dads going all nuts about it

went out to look at new house today.
second uncle's gonna buy a new house
still dreaming about myself having my own room

Red and Black paint job and guitars, and own TV + games console
grrr

______________________

Today is the day
The worst day of my life
You're so content it hurts me
I don't know why
The cost of misery
Is at an all time high
I keep it hidden
Close to the surface in sight

I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me
Don't try this at home
You said you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me

Could you be with him?
Or was it just a lie?
He doesn't catch you like I do
And you don't know why
You change your clothes and your hair
But I can't change your mind
Oh, I'm uninvited
So unrequited now

I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me
Don't try this at home
You said you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me

Words screaming in my head
Why did you leave?
And I can't stop dreaming
Watching you and him
When it should have been
It should have been me

Today is the day
The worst day of my life

I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me
Don't try this at home
You said you don't see
I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me

Whoa (I'm learning to fall, I can't hardly breathe)
(I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me)
Tell me that you know, it should have been me)
Whoa (Don't try this at home, You said you don't see)
I don't want to know that you know, it should've been me
Whoa (I'm learning to fall, I can't hardly breathe)
(I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me)
Tell me that you know, it should have been me
Whoa (Don't try this at home, You said you don't see)
I don't want to know that you know, it should've been me

_______________________________

Omg, you impatient idiotic fishy!!!
i was entertaining my brother...
=.=
Cant you like, spare some minutes before going to watch ur mangas n animes?
=.=
nvm...

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket